The Deacon is a small inn, where every guest is important. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us 14 days prior to your arrival date to cancel. Otherwise, a 10% cancellation fee will be applied.
If you cancel less than 14 days before, if you shorten your stay, or check out early, we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we are able to rebook your room, we won’t charge you. Thank you for your understanding.
- CT state law requires a photo ID upon check-in.
- Rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change and vary during busy seasons.
- A 50% deposit will be required when booking a two-night stay. Full payment is required for a one-night stay.
- For additional people, we charge $50/per person. The Suite can accommodate 1 extra person, and the Treetop Suite can accommodate one extra person on a rollaway bed.
- Breakfast is a 3-course gourmet meal, included with your stay. Please let us know if you have allergies or preferences.
- Coffee, tea, juices, water, sherry and baked goods are available at all hours in our dining room.
- Weeknight rates are available Sunday – Thursday.
- A two-night stay is required on most weekends.
- Check in is after 2 p.m. If arriving late, please call to make arrangements.
- Check out is 11 a.m.
- Train station pick up and drop off are available daily.
- Bathrobes are provided for use during your stay. If you would like to take one home we will add a charge of $85.00 to your bill.
- Government and Military rates may be available. Please inquire when booking.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- Our property is appropriate for well-behaved children age 10 and up.
- Any damage incurred will result in a room charge based on the extent of the damage.
- Management reserves the right to eject guests for inappropriate behavior.